Class A Motorhome
A Class A Motorhome is like a large luxury bus for you to call your own. It’s constructed on a specially designed chassis and powered by either gas or diesel engines. Many Class A models have multiple slide-out sections that open up the living space and come with many options to make you feel at home like kitchens, bathrooms, entertainment centres and centrally controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Size 6.4 to 12.2 m (21- 40 ft)
- Cost $70,000 - 500,000
- Sleeps Up to 6 people
Features of this RV
- Spacious and well equipped: Even the basic models are well-appointed and roomy. But for anyone looking for the ultimate in luxury and elegance, Class A manufacturers have models costing as much as $1 million.
- Slide-out rooms: Extends the RV's exterior wall outward at the touch of a button, to enlarge the living, dining or kitchen area by up to 1 meter (3½ ft).
- Smooth and stable ride: No special license is required unless the vehicle has air-brakes.
- A small vehicle can be towed: Bring your car along for daytrips once the motorhome is parked. You can also tow a trailer to carry your boat or golf cart.
- Fully winterized versions: Includes a higher BTU furnace, heated tanks, upgraded insulation and double-glazed windows for winter adventures.