Hybrid Travel Trailer
The hybrid RV travel trailer is a cross between a hard-sided travel trailer and a tent camping trailer with ends that pull out to offer more sleeping room. It’s lighter, often more affordable and can be towed by many popular family vehicles like mini-vans or SUVs.
- Size 5.8 to 8.2 m (19-29 ft)
- Cost $12,000 - 35,000
- Sleeps Up to 8 people
Features of this RV
- Smaller models can be towed by mid-size vehicles: Including your family car, SUV or pickup truck. Check with your dealer for your vehicle's tow limits.
- Lightweight versions: Designed specifically for towing behind most 6-cylinder family vehicles
- Detachable from tow vehicle: Leave your trailer at the park and use your car or truck for shopping and sightseeing.
- All the conveniences of home: Your trailer has all the amenities for sleeping, showering, dining, cooking and entertaining.