It's not a vacation without the whole family'so bring your four-legged friend along for the ride. With an RV there's no reason to leave your dog behind or pay a boarding fee at a kennel. Most campgrounds not only welcome pets, but also have special dog-designated parks and beaches.
Here are some pet etiquette tips to keep in mind:
- Ensure your pets have all their up-to-date shots, collars and ID tags.
- Keep your pet on a leash at all times
- Always pick up after your pet
- Make sure your pet doesn't disturb other campers
- Don't leave pets unattended long periods of times without proper air conditioning
Your dog will discover so many new smells, you can bet he'll drag you all over the park to explore and play. Not to mention, with so much excitement, he'll probably sleep for a week straight when you finally return home.