Park Model Trailer
Designed for occasional relocation only, the Park Model Recreational unit provides all the comforts of an rv trailer while ensuring the safety and security of a more traditional build. Built on a single chassis with detachable hitch, these units require a special tow vehicle and oversized highway permits. Onsite hook-ups are required.
- Size 9.7 to 12.5 m (32 - 41 ft)
- Cost $45,000 - 100,000
- Sleeps Up to 10 people
Features of this RV
- Built to CSA Z-241 safety standards: With a maximum of 540sqft the Park Model Recreational Unit can provide ample space for the whole family.
- Comfort and convenience: Constructed for seasonal use these units operate on 110V systems allowing for conventional appliances throughout instead of your typical RV style.
- Vinyl siding and peaked shingle roofs: provides years of maintenance free protection from the elements.
- Fully winterized units are available: Includes a higher BTU furnace, heated tanks, upgraded insulation and double-glazed windows for winter adventures.