Class B Motorhome
Also called camper vans or conversion vans, Class B motorhomes are an engineering marvel! Kitchens, washrooms with showers and they sleep up to four people; all in a slightly stretched full-size van with a raised roof. A Class B Motorhome is easy to drive, fits in a normal parking space, is easy on fuel, and can be used as a second vehicle.
- Size 4.9 to 6.4 m (16 - 21 ft)
- Cost $60,000 - 150,000
- Sleeps Up to 4 people
Features of this RV
- Easy to drive, easy to load: Small size means these RVs are easy to move around town, and can fit in regular parking spots.
- All conveniences of home: Bathing, sleeping, dining and cooking facilities.
- Useful for towing: Tow a boat, a snowmobile, a small family car or even a camping trailer for extra sleeping room.
- Full stand-up room: Thanks to the raised roof and, sometimes, dropped floors.
- Fully winterized versions: Includes a higher BTU furnace, heated tanks, upgraded insulation and double-glazed windows for winter adventures.