Class C Motorhome
With its distinctive cab-over bunk, The Class C motorhome is an icon and the star in many RV adventures. Class C Motorhomes look like nothing else on the market, and are built on a commercial cut-away van chassis and come with all the amenities of any motorhome, so there’s sure to be one that suits you.
- Size 6.4 to 10.7 m (21 - 35 ft)
- Cost $60,000 - 200,000
- Sleeps Up to 8 people
Watch a video featuring the Class C Motorhome
Features of this RV
- Ample living space: Equipped with full sleeping, kitchen, dining and bathroom facilities found in a conventional motorhome, as well as entertainment systems and plenty of storage.
- Extra sleeping bunk: Over the cab area can be used as additional storage.
- Useful as a tow vehicle: Tow a boat or trailer to carry snowmobiles, ATVs or canoes, or tow a small family car.
- Slide-out option: Offers extra room for living or sleeping areas by moving the RV's exterior wall outward at the push of a button. This will add up to an additional 1 meter (3½ ft) to the width of the vehicle.
- Fully winterized versions: Includes a higher BTU furnace, heated tanks, upgraded insulation and double-glazed windows for winter adventures.