The Toy Hauler RV is aptly named. Also know as a sport-utility RV, it allows you and your “toys” to travel to your favourite off-road destinations without leaving behind the comforts of home. Beds, dinettes and couches are typically designed to fold up against interior walls of the Toy Hauler RV to maximize rear cargo space for off-road vehicles such as ATVs, dirt bikes, jet skis, canoes, snowmobiles or motorcycles. But what really distinguishes the Toy Hauler from other RVs is a swing-down ramp that gives you easy access to all the fun.
- Size 5.8 to 11.9 m (19 - 39 ft)
- Cost $20,000 - 160,000
- Sleeps Up to 8 people
Features of this RV
- Smaller models can be towed by mid-size vehicles: Including your family car, SUV or pickup truck. Check with your dealer for your vehicle's tow limits.
- Detachable from tow vehicle: Leave your trailer at the park and use your car or truck for shopping and sightseeing.
- All the conveniences of home: Your trailer has all the amenities for sleeping, showering, dining, cooking and entertaining.
- Fully winterized versions: Includes a higher BTU furnace, heated tanks, upgraded insulation and double-glazed windows.
- Fold down rear door: Gives access to separate garage at the rear of the trailer, or can be extended into a patio.